Sunday, September 24, 2006

Review of Week 2

The only progress I have made this week is signing up again for the dating site. I have recieved no messages and have sent only one myself to a person who looks slightly less like someone who works in IT than any of the other men on the site. Also only did it so I would have something to write in this review.

I did no interesting things where I could possibly have met someone.

So really abject failure all round. Will need to review usefulness of writing a blog about nothing. Although as 98% of blogs are on this very subject perhaps should not give up immediately. Also should enjoy freedom of writing blog that no-one else reads. Can write anything I like. This freedom is very much like the freedom of bing single and just as enjoyable i.e. not very enjoyable at all.

Oh well onwards and upwards.

4 Comments:

At 12:48 pm, Blogger JonnyB said...

Cherish that freedom...

 
At 7:56 pm, Blogger Martha Fox said...

Ah well at least proof that someone out there has read this...

 
At 10:56 pm, Blogger Salvadore Vincent said...

Onwards and upwards indeed.

I liked the rankings post very much.

 
At 6:15 pm, Blogger Martha Fox said...

I'm glad you liked the rankings. The sad thing is every word I've written so far is true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home