Sunday, October 08, 2006

Review Of Week 3

One of the reasons to write these reviews every week is to force me to reflect on what I have done towards reaching my goal of finding a partner. The problem is I can't be arsed; either to write the review or to do anything about finding a partner.

The closest I got this week was sharing a taxi home with someone. There was a period in my life when the combination of drink and a black cab always resulted in at least a snog. This time the man in question did fall on me and tell me he was half in love but unfortunately it was the drink that made him fall over and the person he confessed to be half in love with is not me. I told him off in a very Miss Brodie-ish way and then lent him the money to continue his journey home.

I cheered up immensely though when I read in today's Observer that the average person in a long term relationship only has sex about once every two years. Perhaps need to review my plan as do not want to reduce number of times I have sex in a year.

Must do better next week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home